Followers

Friday, June 5, 2015

Book Review: Bounce Back And Win

Hey all!
After a long time :) I am happy to be back in blogosphere.
A sense of belonging.

I am not a fan of self help books. This book was given to me by my Sir to read to help us keep motivated.
I reached for the book during the exam time, thinking it will motivate me to study better, kind of inspiration. Yes during exam times i dig in for inspirational quotes,talk with people who inspires me,it always helps.



 So here is my review on the book:
 You cannot read this or any self help book at a stretch. Self help books are not meant to read at one go. To serve the purpose you must take 15-20mins to read the book and absorb the words and put in PRACTICE.
So that's the deal!
I felt the change instantly,because i was not at all bored reading it. Author Roger Fritz has a refreshing way of explaining.
This book is divided into 9 steps,there are planners,questionnaires and many more ideas to get you organised and pull you to stand up and literally BOUNCE BACK.

 A glimpse from the book:
About the author:
Roger Fritz is considered one of the country's foremost authorities on Performance Based Management and change required for individuals. Organisation from Fortune 500 companies to family-owned businesses have used his advice.
Other books by Roger Fritz:
·        What managers need to know
·        If they can – you can
·        A team of eagles

My favourite quote:
“The key to success in life is not brilliance or competence or even experience. It is recovery... The ability to bounce back.”

Who should read:
Cannot find motivation within you? Definitely read this book.
Everyone wish to be around people with good vibes, so why not create positive attitude within us. This book will guide you to build positive attitude and keep you motivated.
A great gift for students and working people.


Happy Reading  


1 comment: